Medical careers / Jobs in Medical / Medical Vacancies / Medical Opportunities / CHW Medical Foundation Careers portal / CHW Medical Foundation Employment / CHW Medical Foundation career opportunities / USA Careers / USA Jobs
Employment News / Job Search / Current Vacancy / Employment Portal / CHW Medical foundation Career Portal / Careers at CHW Medical Foundation
TITLE (REQ ID): TECHNICAL WRITER (100652)
DEPARTMENT: TECHNICAL WRITER
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
HOURS PER PAY PERIOD: 80
SHIFT HOURS: 8HOUR
FACILITY: CHW MEDICAL FOUNDATION
LOCATION: RANCHO CORDOVA, CA
CHW Medical Foundation (CHWMF), established in 1993, is affiliated with Catholic Healthcare West - the eighth largest hospital system in the nation, with 40 hospitals and medical centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, CHWMF works hand-in-hand with medical groups throughout northern California to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the many communities we serve.
As CHWMF continues to grow, establishing new premier medical groups, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service.
The Technical Writer delivers high quality, clearly written application documentation for CHW Medical Foundation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Maintains library of all CAS policies and procedures.
• Creates, edits, and maintains procedural documentation including but not limited to department policies and procedures application guides. The materials are then produced in a variety of media including print, PDF, online help, video, etc.
• Writes, edits, produces, and maintains on-line (internet/web-based) documentation support quality assurance efforts, assemble documentation for audits and ensure that documentation is compliant with federal regulations.
• Adheres to prescribed documentation formats, guidelines and standards.
• Designs and develops documentation style standards and templates.
• Researches and evaluates new documentation tools and methods; document and improve documentation processes.
• Monitors compliance to standards by reviewing and editing business and technical communications deliverables.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 5+ years of information systems experience.
• 3+ years documenting a commercial software product, preferably in the healthcare IT industry.
• Ability to work in a complex and matrixed team environment; experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Skills in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule, and meet deadlines.
• Possesses the ability to provide sound and reliable judgment, take initiative, and accomplish task with minimal supervision in complex situations.
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Technical Communications, Computer Science or related field.
• Working knowledge of IDX
• Working knowledge of Allscrips
• Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
For More Information and apply online visit : http://www.chwcareers.org
You Might Also Like Jobs @ etihad careers / etihad airways
& Mentor Graphics Careers