SENIOR CPU LOGIC DESIGN ENGINEER
Job ID 1439227
Location US, TX, Austin
SENIOR CPU LOGIC DESIGN ENGINEER #1439227
As a member of our CPU logic design team, you will be responsible for a portion of the design of a high performance and low power CPU, focusing on such tasks as microarchitectural definition, RTL coding, logic debug, timing closure, supporting verification and implementation, etc.
- Own and be responsible for CPU design and/or CPU subsystem design, including multicore and multilevel memory system designs.
- Integrating CPUs into SOC microarchitectures
- Write readable high performance and low power RTL.
- Synthesis and Timing closure of >1GHz designs
- Write design documents.
- Work with verification to verify correctness of your unit.
- Work with implementation to achieve timing and area goals.
- Assist with timing closure of super units.
- BS or MS in electrical engineering or computer science.
- 8+ years of experience, ideally in processor or other related high performance designs.
- Strong background in computer architecture is required
- Experience with ARM V7 architectures, familiarity with ARM Verification Suite (AVS) is a plus.
- Previous design ownership of CPU cache, instruction fetch/sequencer, or CPU datapath
- Verilog experience as well as Perl, Python or C programming skills
- Solid understanding of physical design.
- Top notch communication skills.
- Ability to take on large responsibilities and lead a group of engineers.
For More Information about NVIDIA careers and apply online visit : NVIDIA Careers or NVIDIA Official Website