IT careers / Jobs in IT / IT Vacancies / IT OpportunITies / l'oreal paris Careers portal / l'oreal paris Employment / l'oreal paris career opportunITies / USA Careers / USA Jobs
Employment News / Job Search / Current Vacancy / Employment Portal / l'oreal paris Career Portal / Careers at l'oreal paris
Manager - Regional Sales-Las Vegas, NV
Function Field Sales
Position Type Permanent (long term /no fixed end date)
Employment Type Full - Time
Vacancy Reference LUSA-013340
Location Nevada - FIELD
Required Education Bachelors Degree
GIVE YOUR CAREER THE ULTIMATE MAKEOVER!!!
- Do you want to be on the cutting edge of the hair industry?
- Do you want to be the first to learn about the hottest new products?
- Do you want to work for the industry’s premier distribution company?
Then join the SalonCentric Team!
Take your energy, sense of style and District Sales Manager experience to SalonCentric! SalonCentric, a wholly owned subsidiary of L’Oreal USA, is a leading and rapidly growing wholesale distributor of premium and exclusive brands in the salon and beauty industry.
We are currently looking for a District Sales Manager for the Las Vegas area.
The District Sales Manager manages all sales and manages the financial budgets provided in the assigned territory including sales budgets and key performance indicators (KPI’s) to meet or exceed the sales goals established by the Divisional Sales Manager. Has a frequent and strong presence in the field to understand market activity, develop key accounts, coach and develop Salon Sales Consultants and facilitate manufacturer support to accomplish corporate initiatives and sales growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works in the field with customers, Salon Sales Consultants (SSC), and manufacturers an average of three days per week to implement strategic sales plans to accomplish the corporate goals.
- Directs the sales activities and effectively communicates and monitors the goals to SSC’s based on the established growth number.
- Meets with key clients and assists SSC’s with maintaining and strengthening key account relationships.