Requisition #: R903824
Location: UNITED STATES.TEXAS.DALLAS
Job Title: AS Program Manager
Area of Interest: Cisco Services (Formerly Customer Advocacy)
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Flexible Work Option: Yes
Job Description: Cisco seeks an Advanced Services Program Manager. In this role, you will be focusing on ensuring the success of customer deployments, managing the planning and execution of optimization efforts, and coordinating the interaction of internal, partner and customer resources toward the completion of key services projects. This position requires a strong knowledge of Cisco technologies and solutions, as well as an ability to effectively manage projects, timelines, budgets and resources. The ideal candidate has extensive industry experience and is comfortable working in a cross-functional team environment that is global in reach.
- Manages multiple deployment project's including the creation of project plans, with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Participates in the preparation of proposals and agreements.
- Assists customer in the assessment, planning and management of related network projects.
- Manages project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
- Manages projects from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Interacts with customer and internal decision-makers with similar technical skills.
- Communicates with the customer, Project Mgrs and/or Engineers, Account Mgrs, GSM team or subcontractors regarding project/engagement status.
- Accountable for the successful implementation of multiple projects, including the delivery of the total business solution on time, within budget and to the customer's satisfaction.
- Typically manages projects that create product absorption of $2 million or higher.
- Works independently.
- Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 6-8 years related experience in networking/telecommunications industry plus 1-3 years Project Management experience in the implementation and deployment of networks.
- Working knowledge of system integration and network architectures.
- Ability to identify system requirements and recommend methods, processes and tools required for optimal deployment.
- Basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, intranet and internet end-to-end solutions for one or more of the following technologies: Campus LAN, WAN, remote access, IBM networking, multi-service networks, security, ATM/packet switched networks and Operation Support Systems (OSS), Unified Communication, Wireless, and Security.
- Proven ability to balance multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with partner services delivery model.
- Ability to work independently in remote customer sites.
- PMP Certification (or equivalent) strongly preferred.
For More Information about Cisco jobs and apply online visit : Cisco Careers or Cisco Website